12 Burbank Avenue, East Hills
Beautiful Burbank House - Property ID: 941555
Set in a sought after, blue ribbon location in East Hills bordering Picnic Point, this well presented 3 bedroom solid brick home is loaded with potential.
The lucky purchasers will enjoy a community lifestyle with easy access to the Georges River, local parklands, schools, shops and transport options.
Builders Please Note ~ This property has duplex potential (STCA) in one of the areas most sought after streets, with possible water views once building up.
* Well kept, 3 bedroom brick veneer home with high ceilings
* Fantastic bones, solid brick/brick veneer home
* Large, updated kitchen with meals area
* Classically dressed main bathroom with bath & separate toilet
* Internal laundry with second shower & toilet
* Spacious sun dappled living room, with a separate family room
* Low maintenance, north facing yard
* Double car garaging plus storage space
* Prominent corner block position with Duplex potential (STCA) 550sqm, 15.3m frontage
* Located in one of the best streets in the area
* Easy access to the gorgeous Georges River, local parklands to enjoy walking the dog as well as Cafes, schools and transport options
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581