3/10 Carmen Street, Kearneys Spring
Large Townhouse Unit With Massive Backyard Unit - Property ID: 942490
Here is a unit not often found in today's market! This townhouse is ideal for owner occupiers looking for spacious living and a huge backyard. There are plenty of options for extra car accommodation, caravan and trailer, with space for children's playground and pets.
* 3 large built in bedrooms located on second floor of unit.
* Upstairs also includes main bathroom: consisting of a separate bath tub and shower. Toilet located outside of bathroom with a conveniently placed vanity.
* Downstairs there is a large open plan living room and dining area, with attractive brick feature wall. Dining area has tiled floor for your convenience and carpeted lounge room for your comfort. Lounge room opens up to an outdoor living space.
* Also the convenience of a second toilet/powder room downstairs
* Kitchen includes plenty of cupboard and bench space, gas cook-top & oven and ample fridge space. Overlooking the massive private back yard.
* Single lock-up garage with internal access + extra car accommodation.
* This unit complex is located in a quiet neighbourhood with bus stops just a short walk away. Easy access to Kmart, local shops and conveniently located within walking distance to the university and the Japanese gardens.
* Council rates: $933.30 per half year
* Very reasonable body corp fees $825 per annum
Phone me Darren Bliesner on 0438 753 878 at Professionals Insight Realty to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 854 m2
- Separate Laundry
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining Area