35 Beenham Valley Road, Cedar Pocket
Cedar Pocket Farm Livestock - Property ID: 944665
• Located 15 minutes east of Gympie in the tightly held Cedar Pocket area.
• Area 45.16 hectares (111.5 acres) in one freehold title.
• The property has quality grazing country rising from the creek flats to the higher hills with spectacular views of the area.
• Tastefully renovated 90+ year old Queenslander giving modern day comfort with yesterdays charm. Two bedrooms in its present configuration but the extra living area could be used as a third bedroom if desired. Main bedroom has large ensuite and walk-in wardrobe and large bay window opening on to the verandah. Large central living area opens to the large modern kitchen, the second living area and the balcony. The living area has a wood burning fire box for the cooler months. The kitchen and dining area open onto the verandah for outdoor dining, entertaining or relaxing on the wide wraparound verandah.
• There is a detached building with two bedrooms, bathroom, small living area for guests or family and a large office all timber lined. Inground swimming pool and timber deck area for entertaining in the hotter months of the year.
• Other infrastructure and features include:
- Large old timber dairy shed (approx. 15m x 12m) and adjoining stock yards
- Large Colorbond shed (15m x 8m) with 1.5kw solar system
- Vegetable garden to keep you supplied in farm fresh vegetables
- Gympie Messmate plantation approximately 24 acres leaving 87 acres cleared
- 20 red ponds previously used for red claw production
- Eight dams on the property with one stocked with Saratoga fish
- East Deep Creek passes through the property
- 22 megalitre water allocation for irrigation
- Currently running sheep, cattle and pigs
- Fenced into several paddocks