20 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters
Price Guide $1,680,000 - $1,780,000
ULTRA MODERN East facing Waterfront Home with Spectacular Skyline Views House - Property ID: 950643
Breathtaking is the only way to describe this architecturally designed family home which takes complete advantage of its sensational waterfront position. The open plan living areas blend seamlessly into the outdoor entertaining area with wall & ceiling white panelling providing a casual relaxed beach style living.
Sleek lines and space make the kitchen a real feature and the oversized master suite has direct access to the balcony which offers amazing city and water views. The outdoor kitchen provides the perfect opportunity for entertaining by the pool.
* Imposing entrance leads to 447sqm of living space
* High ceilings add to the grandeur of the home
* Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops
- Wide oven with gas cooktop
- $5,000 zip tap with hot, cold & sparkling water
* Downstairs ensuited guest bedroom
* Upper level with four generous sized bedrooms
* Substantial master bedroom with balcony access
- Luxury ensuite and fitted walk in robe
* Light filled open plan living, dining and lounge room
* Integrated A-Bus sound system throughout
* Stunning outdoor entertaining with feature timber panelling
- Built in cabinetry with stone tops and outdoor sink
- Bluetooth sound system to outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced in ground pool with glass balustrade
* Ducted air conditioning and security system
* 5kw solar panels and hot water heat pump
* Private timber jetty with access to the Nerang River
* Security gated entrance with gate house
* Extra long double lock up garage
* A child's haven with an $8,000 timber playground
* Private sandy beach and timber jetty with power & water
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens on a 821m2 block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 447 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 821 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport