6 Bathurst Avenue, Moana
Sold for $ 650,000
Massive 5 bedroom home on the doorstep of sensational Moana beach. House - Property ID: 955051
FANTASTIC LOCATION, THIS BEAUTIFUL, LUXURIOUS RENOVATED 5 BEDROOM HOME HAS LOADS OF CHARACTER AND INVESTMENT POTENTIAL WITH VIEWS OF FAMOUS MOANA BEACH AND ONLY A STONES THROW WALK TOO... THIS HOME HAS IT ALL PLUS MORE.
Want to live in a large character filled home and only 3 doors from Moana beach? Well this house is for you.
The home oozes charm and character from the front diamond lead light windows to the cornices, ceiling roses and large skirting boards. It also has a new kitchen, new main bathroom, new carpets, blinds/curtains and has been painted throughout. The home was lovingly drawn up on graph paper by the owners and they searched high and low for the beautiful 1920's diamond lead light windows and jarrah doors at the front of the house. This home is huge and boasts 5 double bedrooms all with walk in robes, large formal lounge, study, a massive family room and a large designer kitchen with separate dining.
- Imagine your own parents retreat at the front of the home. Time out to yourselves in the formal lounge, study or main bedroom. These 3 rooms can be closed off from the other areas of the house creating the perfect parents retreat. This house is a dream home for a family. The current owner thought of everything.
- Imagine yourself cooking/entertaining in style and after the adults can retreat to the formal lounge room whilst the kids (at the other end of the house) do their thing in the massive family room.
- Imagine yourself curled up with a book or your favourite magazine in the reading nook on a warm winters day with the sun streaming through the massive windows.
- Imagine soaking in the claw foot bath with a glass of bubbles and your favourite candles surrounding you
- And not to mention as you go to sleep listening to the gentle waves crashing on shore... Bliss.
This home was designed with everything in mind
- All 5 bedrooms are doubles with large walk in robes
- Large storage/toy room
- Huge Kitchen with a 3m island bench opening into the family room which can be closed off if needed
- Ducted Gas Heating to all living spaces
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Bedrooms do not front the street
- Entertain your friends in peace in the large formal lounge which is at the opposite end of the house to the huge family room
- Eaves at the right angle so no direct sun comes through the windows in Summer but all the winter sun streams through
- No windows on the west side, keeping the house cooler in summer
- Main bedroom, lounge and study can be closed off from other living areas so if you need to sleep, have time out to yourself or couple time etc you can do this in peace whilst other activity is going on in other areas of the house.
- Approximately 5 minutes to the Southern Expressway (fast track to CBD)
- Approximately 5 minutes drive and you're in the heart of the beautiful McLaren Vale wine region
- Approximately 30 minutes drive and you're in stunning Victor Harbor
- Public schools are on your doorstep and only 5 minutes' drive to Tatachilla Lutheran College renowned for its excellence set in the beautiful McLaren Vales wine region
Take your pick, so much is on your door step in beautiful Moana.
What more could a family want?
www.christiesbeachprofessionals.com.au/08 8382 3773.
- Building Size Approx. - 332 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 748 m2
- Seabreezes & seaviews
- Only minutes to the surf and sand
- Ideal for 2 generation living
- Kids free zone-parents retreat
- Elegant & Luxurious
- Massive family home
- Walk In Pantry
- Formal Entry
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced