4/48 Tudor Avenue South, Riverton
Offers From $520,000
RIVERTON BEAUTY in ROSSMOYNE HIGH SCHOOL ZONE House - Property ID: 961181
Now is the time to move! Ready for the 2018 school year at Rossmoyne Senior High School.
This renovated, beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit offers low maintenance living to suit all lifestyle needs. The perfect blend of modern living, open plan living and riverside lifestyle. Ideally located in the much sought-after Rossmoyne High School Zone. Steps from Queen of Apostles Church, Kindy and Primary School, a short stroll to shops, transport, Riverton Bridge and the Lo Quay Caf. Biking distance to Riverton Primary School.
The well-equipped gourmet kitchen has quality European appliances and stone bench tops. The semi en-suite bathroom has recently been renovated and the size of it will impress you. PLUS The formal lounge has double French doors that open out to a lovely outdoor entertaining area.
Viewing will surely impress. The convenience and location sells itself. Act fast!
* Rossmoyne High School Zone
* Close to Riverton Primary, Queen of Apostles, Leisureplex and Shops
* Short walk to the river
* Easy access to public transport to the city
* Formal lounge with double French doors to courtyard
* Large main bedroom with renovated semi en-suite and built-in robes.
* Newly renovated kitchen with European stainless-steel appliances
* Open plan living area with R/C air-conditioning and gas bayonet for heating
* Laundry with separate toilet
* Gas hot water system
* Reticulated, easy care gardens with shed
The perfect blend of modern living!
School Catchment Zone: ROSSMOYNE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Age Of House: 1998
Building Size: 100M2
Land Area: 263M2
Local Council: CANNING
- Land Size Approx. - 263 m2
- Reverse-cucyle evaporative
- Gas connected
- Gas hot water