9 Eva Lynch Way, Warnbro
Sold for $ 275,000
SOLD BY TONY WOOTTON House - Property ID: 961646
YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT!!! CONVEYANCER FEES ARE TO BE COVERED BY THE SELLER IF SOLD BEFORE DECEMBER 24TH 2017*!!!
What a bargain in this ready to move in 3 x 1 home situated in the Seaside suburb of Warnbro. Close to all amenities and only a 45 min drive or train ride to Perth CBD you can't go wrong.
Perfect for a young family starting out or a first investor wanting a well-priced low maintance home so do not miss this brilliant opportunity to get into the housing or investor market.
Starting with a formal front lounge leading into the open plan kitchen/dining/family room there is plenty of space to move. Each bedroom has its own built in robe with the master featuring a walk-in robe and split system air conditioner for those sizzling summer days. Sitting on a nice sized block there is still plenty of room for a workshop or pool in the backyard.
- Master room features a walk-in robe, fan and a split system A/C
- 2 well sized minor bedrooms all with built in robes
- Well-appointed kitchen with shopper's entrance
- Roller Shutters on all front windows
- Gas bayonets and instant gas hot water system
- Double garage with full drive through to rear access
- Rear Patio for entertaining
- Plenty of power points, two phone connections and Foxtel
- 45 mins to Perth CBD
- 10 mins to Warnbro beach
- 5 mins to Warnbro Fair Shopping Centre and Warnbro Train Station
- Insulation throughout
So do not hesitate to get to a home open or arrange a private viewing with Tony Wootton on 0416 642 557 today before this property is gone.
*CONDITIONS APPLY WITH A MAXIMUM REBATE OF $750.00 (CONTACT THE LISTING REP FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
- Land Size Approx. - 504 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport