15/54 Cob Road, Brabham
Sold by Ana Borcherdt House - Property ID: 962948
Top Selling Agent in 2017 for Professionals 5 Star Realty
231sqm of Living Area Home built in 2014 on 363sqm Block
Astute Buyers, be quick to secure this picture-perfect property in an upcoming location.
This magazine style home brings lifestyle within budget.
And It's in a great location, close to amenities and park.
This hideaway chic nestled in the Private Estate of "Avon Lee" with Swan Valley at your doorstep.
Call Ana to find out WHY!
Spacious living area of approx. 231 sqm with modern features:
• Master bed room with walk in robe and ensuite
• 2 other large bedrooms with built in robes
• Second bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling and modern fittings
• Bedrooms are carpeted with window blinds
• Separate WC
• Study in a corner position
• Spacious open plan living area with semi- gloss high quality porcelain tiles
• Dining/ Kitchen with walk in pantry/ Living Room with high ceilings
• Gourmet Kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar
• Living/Dining have sun block-out blinds and A/C RV split unit
• Separate laundry and plenty storage
• Audio Visual Room
• Covered Alfresco Area, access from Audio Visual room and adjacent to a private park
• Second Alfresco under main roof access from dining room
• Side gate leading to alfresco area
• Large Double Garage
• Secured with automatic gate in a family friendly private estate
Step into laid-back living, soulful spaces and Me moments.
Find out how, call Ana now.
Brabham is a fairly new suburb with Margaret River lifestyle close to Perth, and "Avon Lee" is a Private Estate new housing development.
It is bursting with good quality homes and nearby amenities.
X marks the spot:
Ellenbrook 7 km 12 mins drive
Caversham Park 3.7 km 7 mins drive
Galleria Shopping Centre 18 km 22 mins drive
Airport 19 km 22 mins drive
Perth CBD 24 km 30 mins drive
TIP: Drive down on Park Road and you will be in West Swan Road in 4 minutes.
Choice for schools are in Ellenbrook, Caversham and Dayton
Choice for shopping are in Ellenbrook and Caversham
Nearest major shopping centre is Midland Gate, which is currently being expanded
Newly opened semi-private St John of God Hospital
New Curtin University campus in 2019
Proposed Whitman train station
Close to world class Golf at "The Vines"
Close to Swan Valley Wineries with international and fusion cuisine
Nothing to be done, just move in and enjoy living with lifestyle
PRICE IS EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD
Ideal for First Home Buyers, and families
Seize this OPPORTUNITY now and call Ana Borcherdt M: 0481092390 to book a private viewing.
- Building Size Approx. - 231 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 365 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Exquisite Finish