137-139 Beacon Road, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 575,000
"Dovecote House": Very sweet and a gardener's delight..! House - Property ID: 966318
This one level brick home is set on a flat half acre, with delightful established gardens, rose arbors, its own little summer house and fountain.
A very private and fully fenced property with bore, is still close to all amenities and schools, with lots of flat walking areas or bike riding.
- One level brick home
- Three bedrooms, main and second bedrooms have built-in robes
- Light filled main bedroom has ensuite
- Family bathroom and separate toilet
- Renovated character kitchen with high-tech mixer tap and dining nook
- Entry leads to L-shaped lounge and dining room with bar
- Slow combustion wooden heater
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Covered rear patio is perfect for a cooling summer drink, whilst enjoying the bountiful bird life
- Lock-up garage with electronic door (could be fourth bedroom or additional living space)
- Car port with two spaces. One for a caravan with adjacent tap connected to bore for easy cleaning
- Rustic garden shed/studio with its own water tank
- Potting shed plus two extra sheds
- Deep reliable bore, can be utilized for irrigating garden
- Concrete tank approx. 32,000 litre water storage
- Half acre of volcanic soil for the aspiring organic gardener
- Plenty of room for an extra-large shed/workshop
A very attractive and versatile property, centrally located on Tamborine Mountain.
If you're looking for a tranquil mountain retreat, in a wonderful community, with an excellent infrastructure - this could be the one for you..!
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling to inspect or come along to one of our open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 2040 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050