26 Rochester Avenue, Beckenham
Sold for $ 385,000
UNDER OFFER in 1 MONTH House - Property ID: 969693
Tradies Investment with a Beautiful Home
Are you looking for a home that pleases everyone??
It is not often that a family home becomes available that offers what this one does. Without a doubt, one of the most sought after features in a property is the ability to have that extra accommodation to house the prized car, boat, caravan, the extra tools, play room or man cave!
This home offers the lot!!
Massive Workshop, beautiful newer 1990 built home that has been freshly renovated and spacious yard to entertain and play.
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, semi ensuite home has what you need and more.
* Massive Workshop with mezzanine, power, water & remote door
* Triple Drive Through Access
* Stylish Modern Renovations with NEW bathroom, laundry, flooring and down-lights
* Gas Cooking and Stainless Steel Appliances
* Gas Heating
* Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
* Security Screens
* Easy Care & Low Maintenance
* Large Patio and Entertaining areas
* Quiet Location Opposite Park
* Central location offering an easy walk to train station, Mills Park, local shops and school
A great family home and a must see. Get in quick!
- Land Size Approx. - 680 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking