427 Marine Terrace, Geographe
Emblazoned House - Property ID: 972010
Located in a prestigious area and nearby to the Geographe Bay Marina and walking distance to new Sensations Restaurant/Cafe is this family orientated home. A short drive to general stores, chemist, physiotherapist, IGA, liquor store and caf for all your conveniences.
Split level living offers many separate living areas. Solid concrete flooring on upper level makes for quiet living. With north facing views of Geographe Bay at your doorstep it a must view home with the following.
- Long centred island bench.
- Loads of storage space.
- New double electric wall oven.
- Gas cooktop.
- Built in double door pantry.
- S/S Range hood.
- Microwave recess.
- Fridge recess with plumbing.
- Large central open plan living/dining.
- Lounge/living room at the front.
- Sitting room with ocean and pool views and balcony.
- Spacious 5th bedroom /media room.
- 5 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms.
- Master is a generous size with walk thru ensuite and dual robes.
- Master ensuite has corner spa and separate toilet.
- 3 minor bedrooms all take queen size beds easily and built in robes.
- Minor ensuite has bath.
- 9 foot ceilings through out.
- Private solar heated salt water pool.
- Study area.
- 2 bay locked up garage with electronic door.
- Neutral contemporary paint tones through out.
- New quality carpets.
- Tiled through high traffic areas.
- Store room.
- Outdoor covered alfresco.
- Gas fire to centre family gatherings.
- Connected to natural gas with instant gas hot water system.
- Gas bayonets.
- Broadband internet available.
- Fully fenced 665m2 corner lot.
- Established easy care gardens reticulated.
Live in a family orientated safe area that is right nearby the ocean front and a short drive to the Geographe Bay Marina. Close to all amenities and an easy drive to the central CBD of Busselton.
- Land Size Approx. - 665 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport