353 Millhouse Road, Aveley
Pick Spacious Living with Room to Share over Compact and Cramped House - Property ID: 975713
Do you want large, open areas for the kids and animals to play in? Or do you want extra room for hobbies and guests?
This much loved home boasts wide open spaces and bucks the trend in the area for compact and cramped. Its located within walking distance to convenient shopping and local schools & parks in all directions!
The features include:
• Home is set on a 594 sqm block offering a well-proportioned Dale Alcock residence to land ratio
• The Huge Family room area and media room are both accommodating for the largest of lounge or theatre seating.
• All bedrooms have double door built in robes, with the Master Suite boasting walk in HIS & HERS robes.
• The Dining area leads to the Alfresco area through double sliding doors with a gas point in place ready for the natural gas barbeque.
• The Solar panel hot water system linked to a large gas boosted storage tank, 3 phase power, security alarm, practical floor covering and floor colouring schemes, corner bath to the ensuite bathroom
• The well designed kitchen boasts a 900mm gas hot plate and range hood, complemented with a Stainless steel wall oven, microwave recess and pot drawer.
• The shopper's door to the kitchen does not impede on kitchen space with the convenience of being able to secure alarm system at this point.
• The fridge freezer recess has been pre plumbed ready for your ice making freezer or water cooler if required.
• Ducted Evap Air Conditioning
• Additional common street parking for two cars for visitors
• Living Area: 205m
Here's what the sellers have to say about 353 Millhouse...
A right turn from the home and a downhill 350m walk (4 minutes) takes you to the local shopping centre featuring Woolworths, Petrol Station and other merchants like Lot Six Zero who do an amazing caf meals and heavenly coffee. Further down Millhouse Rd is Holdsworth Park a wide and open park often frequented by families and dog owners - I challenge you to see if you can sling a tennis ball from one side to the other!
The proximity to the Swan Valley Entertainment Precinct is ideal for eating and drinking out, much to your and your friends enjoyment; See below for the proximity to the likes of:
• The Vines Country Club - 3km
• Mash Brewery - 5.9km (9min drive)
• Supa Golf - 5.9km (9min drive)
• Paintball - 4.6km (5min drive)
• Elmars in the Valley - 7.4km (8min drive)
• The Black Swan Winery and Restaurant - 7.5km (8min drive)
When dreaded Monday rolls around after a weekend of socialising in the backyard and Swan Valley your home's close proximity to schools and major arterial roads really comes into its own. With the Northlink Project Construction underway (thankfully you won't hear it, it's on the other side of town) you will soon have a great direct run from Morley to Muchea. Also for schools for the little and big ones ones in close proximity see below
• Ellen Stirling Primary School - Primary Government - 1.27 km
• Holy Cross College - Combined Catholic - 1.39 km
• Aveley Primary School - Primary Government - 1.53 km
• Swan Valley Anglican Community School - Combined Independent - 1.68 km
• Ellenbrook Primary School - Primary Government - 1.69 km
Call Tony Peskett 0487 387 401 to make an appointment to visit this home and make it yours today!
- Building Size Approx. - 205 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 594 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Alarm System