6 Seagull Vista, Jindalee
Location, Location, Location House - Property ID: 978360
With sea views from the front of this stunning elevated property, you are also just a short walk away from the Jindalee foreshore. What could be better than a morning coffee overlooking the Indian Ocean. The area offers an unrivalled laid back coastal lifestyle. With the beach, dog beach, beachside cafes, coastal walking and cycling tracks all being on your doorstep, you will feel like you are on holiday all the time!. Amenities such as schools, shops, medical centre, gyms and restaurants are all close by.
The luxurious coastal lifestyle continues on inside this spacious beachside cottage. The accommodation consists of a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area that flows out through sliding doors to an undercover alfresco and low maintenance back garden. There is also a separate home theatre and study. The master bedroom has double walk in wardrobes and a hotel style ensuite. In a separate wing are 2 great sized minor bedrooms which are serviced by a family bathroom. A separate laundry and extra large double remote garage with a high 29 course ceiling complete this modern, contemporary coastal property.
Some of the outstanding features of this property are:
* Chefs kitchen with gloss cabinets, stone benchtops, microwave and dishwasher recesses, and 900mm stainless steel oven, cooktop and rangehood. A bulkhead ceiling with downlights is a feature of the kichen area.
* Open plan dining and living with high ceilings, downlights and reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Master bedroom with reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a spacious ensuite with his and hers vanities, a double sized frameless shower and separate toilet. There are also 2 wardrobes.
* Spacious home theatre with recessed ceiling, downlights and double sliding doors.
* Study at the front of home with double sliding doors. It could also easily be used as a 4th bedroom or nursery.
* Great sized bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in wardrobes.
* Family bathroom with double frameless shower, vanity and a separate toilet.
* Laundry with double sliding linen cupboard as well as a separate utlities cupboard.
* Extra large double remote garage with 29 course ceiling.
* Low maintenance gardens with artificial grass, paving and reticulated garden beds.
With quality floor and wall tiles, window treatments and brand new carpets this property is ready to move in to, relax and start enjoying life to the fullest. Don't delay give Steve Kelly a call on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 397 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning