22 Barcelona Drive, Brigadoon
Offers From $1,150,000
ONE OF BRIGADOONS FINEST PROPERTIES ! COUNTRY LIVING ! EXECUTIVE STYLE ! House - Property ID: 979919
** OPEN BY APPOINTMENT - PLEASE CALL TEAM FENDER - PROFESSIONALS GRANGER CLARK REAL ESTATE 0401 922 522 **
WELCOME TO BRIGADOON AND THE SWAN VALLEY, AN OASIS OF PLEASURE WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED BY YOU! WINERIES AND RESTAURANTS ON YOUR DOORSTEP!
TEAM FENDER - Andrew & Kathryn - Professionals Granger Clark Real Estate are proud to present this stunning executive quality 2 storey family home that is sure to impress, ticking all the boxes for style, value and quality.
A sanctuary surrounded by nature and enjoying an enviable rural location where you can totally relax and enjoy your new lifestyle.
Sit under the stars, sip a glass of local wine and entertain your family and friends as you appreciate what Brigadoon has to offer including the resident kangaroos!
Hurry and don't delay arranging your private inspection to enjoy walking through this quality Tony Trlin 2009 built and designed family residence.
As you drive home through the Swan Valley and absorb those amazing views coming up to Brigadoon you can fully appreciate the lifestyle you have been privileged to experience.
Arriving at your private solar powered remote gated entrance you approach the main home with 376m2 (approx.) of living space and a huge total of 606m2 (approx.) max building size which gives you a taste of what you are about to see.
A distinct bitumen driveway and the impression of quality is already upon you with landscaped gardens totaling 1.52ha are all neatly laid out with a vegetable garden, various citrus and fruit trees being reticulated and the bonus of a fully fenced kennel for your pet dog.
Park your car in the triple garage and feel the sense of space and style when you tour your new home.
Double entrance doors: lead to a wide spacious reception hallway
Enjoy a drink and tub of popcorn whilst taking in a movie in your own private cinema/theatre.
Entertain in your open plan family/dining room with luxury kitchen and huge walk in pantry.
There is a good size study to the front or exercise in the gym overlooking the swimming pool and entertaining areas.
Three double bedrooms are located on the ground floor with walk in robes and built in robes, one en suite and there is also a family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry.
There is even a sewing/hobbies room.
The attractive staircase leads to the first floor landing with private lounge and balcony affording views over the landscaped gardens.
Master bedroom suite: with walk in wardrobes and luxury en suite
- Double entry doors leading into expansive entrance with staircase to first floor
- Home theatre (entire system to remain worth over $10,000)
- Home office - plenty of room to run your home business from
- King-size guest bedroom with en-suite and WIR
- 2 further king-size bedrooms both with BIRs
- Bathroom and separate toilet
- Laundry with BIL and underbench cupboards
- Home gym or pool room
- Living/dining/kitchen area is the centre of the home leading out onto the alfresco area
- Outdoor kitchen with built in BBQ area complete with sink and fridge
- Below ground 16m x 3m solar heated concrete lap pool
- Master bedroom with WIRs
- Huge parents retreat leading onto private balcony
- En-suite with double shower and floor to ceiling quality tiling
- Double vanity
- Separate toilet
- Custom designed gated entry with remote control access
- Red bitumen drive with kerbing and feature teardrop island
- Triple garage leading into main house
- Separate shed/workshop 9m x 6m complete with remote roller doors and concrete floor
- Entire block has been sympathetically burnt off in previous years - all the hard work has been done
- 5.98kw grid connected solar system
- 3 phase power to house and shed
- Fully fenced with 2 additional access gates
- Advantage Air Gen III 15 outlet 11 zones system - heat individual zones to specific requirements
- Fully monitored security system
- Poured feature limestone to alfresco, portico and paths around house
- Scheme water with additional 145,000 litre water tank for use in home (cynortic UV water filtration)
- Ducted vacuum system - 5 outlets
- Multi-room audio system and smart wiring
- Quality window treatments throughout
- Landscaped front and side gardens - ornamental scrubs, natives, fruit trees and raised garden beds.
All of this lifestyle wrapped up in quality and perfection can be the key to your next move and family
dreams can now become a reality for the motivated buyer.
If you are serious about relocating to a rural lifestyle block in an executive residence, only approx 45minutes from the City then look no further and call TEAM FENDER - Andrew & Kathryn Fender - Professionals Granger Clark Real Estate on 0401 922 522.
- Land Size Approx. - 1.52 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking