4 Drysdale Street, Eden Hill
SANCTUARY- STYLE RETREAT House - Property ID: 980201
You'll feel that you've discovered an exotic tropical spa when you step into the front courtyard of this very private family home. Experience a pleasing sensation of peace and harmony as you make your way through the house to the lush greenery of the rear garden.
This stunning residence offers a well-appointed, modernised kitchen at its functional centre overlooking an alfresco platform which provides for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining. You'll fall in love with the Zen bathroom/laundry combo with its 2 floating basins, stone vanity top, deep bath, heated towel rails and linen display cabinet. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom floor plan also includes a large living room with visual connection to the kitchen/dining. French doors with retractable screens lead to the front courtyard, providing further continuity between the spaces.
There are 4 reverse cycle air-cons to ensure your comfort, solar panels to support your budget, a unique hand-crafted water feature to enhance your spirit, an abundant organic herb garden and lime and avocado trees to support your health. There's a workshop and studio for creative pursuits, and the added bonus of parks, schools and public transport close by for your convenience. To top it off, Perth Airport, the Swan Valley, restaurants, major shopping centres and the beautiful Swan River are all only a short drive away.
Textural and organic in every way, this home has been brilliantly renovated to an excellent standard both inside and out. All the hard work has been done for you! So, pour yourself a drink, sit back, relax and enjoy the feeling of being on permanent vacation.
* Block size: 739m
* House: Constructed 1960
* Kitchen: Gas hotplates, electric oven, s/s range hood, dishwasher, stone benchtops, 2 pantry cupboards, soft-closing drawers, broom/utility cupboard
* General: Security mesh screens to doors & windows, ceiling fans & air-cons to bedrooms, robes in 2 bedrooms, ornate cornices, gas hot water system.
* External: Insulated powered workshop/studio with extractor vent
* House roof insulated & recoated
* 14 German solar panels (4kw) with 5kw capacity inverter
* Garden: Lush reticulated gardens with lawn, herb garden & fruit trees
- Land Size Approx. - 739 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport