128A Kenny Street, Bassendean
ADORABLE QUAINT COTTAGE House - Property ID: 980620
Nestled behind a glorious white picket fence and climbing manicured gardens as you walk up to the front porch and enter through the french door, you will be admiring the showcase of modern and traditional character throughout.
You will feel a sense of space and charm that flows through the rest of the home, offering a front living room with area for an electric fireplace and timber flooring, continue your way through to find a stunning renovated kitchen with an abundance of quality features and a 6m2 loft storage with a pull-down ladder which is the ultimate bonus.
Enjoy the benefits of having a large private backyard comprised of ample entertaining spaces and plenty of lawn space for the kids and pets to play.
In a sought after family friendly location the property has a variety of public amenities & Schools including Bassendean Primary School, Cyril Jackson Senior Campus and Cafe's to choose from (Holly Raye's, Caff on Broadway, To the Woods), Bassendean Shopping Centre and with easy access to Guildford Road and Great Eastern Hwy which makes this location very desirable.
- Beautifully maintained with nothing to spend or do
- Bedrooms: Robes in 2 of them
- Bathroom & Laundry both renovated (2 Years Ago)
- Kitchen renovated (4 Years Ago)
- Kitchen featuring: (600 electric hot plates, 600 electric oven, dishwasher)
- Open Plan Living & Kitchen
- Ducted Evaporative Air-Conditioning
- Electric Hot Water System
- Electric Heater
- Public transport in close proximity
- Secure undercover parking for two cars
- Block Size: 436m2
- Land Size Approx. - 436 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport