29 Castleroy Terrace, Dunsborough
$620,000 - $640,000
PRIME LAKESIDE POSITION House - Property ID: 982150
Skilfully created to best capture the stunning Blue Water Lake views it has on offer, this expansive, modern, Country Style home has surely succeeded in making the most of its prime position.
* Positioned carefully on its large 578m2 corner lot to allow the extensive use of windows through the main living areas allowing both natural sunlight to flood the home plus showcase the amazing view over the water from every angle.
* The vast, open plan, main living area centres around the towering feature timber pole that extends from floor to the soaring rafted ceiling.
* Glowing Marri hardwood floors flow throughout the main living zone complimenting the all white kitchen & soft neutral paint tones that have been used.
* Enjoy the magnificent water views from the modern kitchen that is highly functional with an abundance of bench space, handy breakfast bar for casual dining options, plenty of cabinetry storage & quality stainless steel appliances.
* Feature dual wall recesses frame the classic feature fire place in the living room & provides an ambient warmth through the Winter months plus the entire home has ducted air conditioning to keep it cool all year.
* The master bedroom is spacious & enjoys direct access outside to a bricked paved courtyard. It is serviced by private ensuite facilities & has quality carpets, window treatments & WIR.
* The 3 guest bedrooms are very generous in size, with one located at the front of the home that is a sun light filled haven with dual windows providing views through the garden to the lake beyond. It would also make a great home office space.
* Entertain your guests from either the timber decked Balinese style gazebo overlooking the lake or the sheltered &
private, undercover rear courtyard.
* The property is enclosed by easy maintenance gardens, sheltering wrap around verandah with feature bush poles & is secured with an attractive limestone & wrought iron fence.
* Surrounded by quality residences opposite a park with walkways around the lake & golf course at the end of the street.
- Land Size Approx. - 578 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport