13 Nicholson Street, Harrington
Holiday in Harrington Everyday! House - Property ID: 985528
- Calling all Holiday makers, Investors, First Home buyers or Retirees this could be the one you have been looking for...
-Two very large bedrooms with built ins, a sleep out and a study/3rd bedroom along with 9ft ceilings gives this home a really generous feel
-Recent paintwork inside coupled with beautiful polished hardwood floors throughout the home and new carpet to both massive bedrooms ensures that this home is ready for holidays or your next tenant with very little fuss
- Two bathrooms with the potential to incorporate one into an en-suite
- Side access with a concrete driveway leading to an original lock up weatherboard shed to the rear of the 542m2 level block
- Built in the early 1960's (approx.) this home was built to last with brick and cement piers and hardwood frame with a handy verandah located adjacent to the large kitchen/dining room with a very pleasant Easterly outlook
- There is a shortage of properties in this part of Harrington so be quick.
- Located in a quiet area of Harrington within walking distance to the oval, lagoon, river and downtown shopping area.
- Land Size Approx. - 542 m2
- Sun Room
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Fully Fenced