53 Creaney Drive, Kingsley
LOCATION HAS IT... House - Property ID: 985746
Nestled high up opposite the Kingsley Oval and just metres away from the Kingsley Shops, this charming home offers a fantastic position and a great opportunity to become part of the Kingsley community.
A park to walk your dog in the morning, drop the kids off to school and finish off with a coffee and a bite to eat in one of the excellent coffee shops in Kingsley.
Relax on the front porch watching the world go by with a glass of wine while the sun sets over the trees. You will love having the park across the road with great lawns you don't have to mow.
Create dinner party magic in the fabulous practical kitchen and entertain away in the private backyard complete with sunken pool.
Featuring high raked ceilings, modernised kitchen and bathroom and masses of potential to extend or enjoy just as it is, put this one on your short list!
• 3 bedrooms
• Modernised bathroom
• Modernised kitchen that overlooks the alfresco/pool and living area. Complete with 1 stainless steel sink, 900mm electric oven, 4 ring gas hot plate and large fridge recess
• High raked ceilings in living area
• Open yet private easy-care cottage style gardens that you will fall in love with
• 2 off street car parking with carport and space for a caravan, boat and any other toys
•Below ground pool with lots of entertaining areas
• Security screens/roller shutters on all doors and windows
• 695sqm elevated corner block
• Kingsley Shops - 50 meters away
• Kingsley Oval - 50 meters away
• Train station - 10 minute walk
• Bus stop 5 mins walk
• Medical centre - 50 meters away
• Creaney Primary School - 5 mins walk
• Public transport at your door step
• Easy access Freeway
School catchment area
• Creaney Primary School,
• Woodvale Senior High School
Call Spencer to inspect today
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport