307 Soldiers Road, Barnawartha
Expression of Interest
ESCAPE TO THIS FABULOUS PROPERTY IN THE COUNTRY Lifestyle - Property ID: 987302
Leave the city life behind and make the tree change !. The current owners have enjoyed the peace and quiet that this appealing property offers , they have loved the endless space for the kids to roam , they have loved the character and charm of their beautifully appointed family home with all the modern conveniences , but sadly they are reluctantly offering their extensive property to the market for the next family to enjoy
Constructed of Hebel blocks ensuring excellent insulation properties and located only 2.3kms approx. from the Barnawartha township and with easy freeway access to either Wodonga/Albury or Wangaratta this wonderful lifestyle property offers a lot of appeal and features throughout.
The large beautifully appointed family home sits proudly on a 5.4 hectare approximate block with 8 divided paddocks with good fencing including the house block, cattle yards, a dam, bore, and 3 x rainwater tanks inclusive of a 110,000 litre concrete underground tank. A total of 155,000 litres. The bore is utilized for the gardens and yard and the home also runs a reticulated septic system and presents with neat and tidy established lawns, trees, an orchard, and garden beds.
Shedding to the property is impressive with a high pitched 3 bay machinery shed with power whilst the home offers veranda’s externally to ensure the home is comfortable year round.
A large oversized carport and appealing paved entertaining area shaded by ornamental grapes offering an inviting area for family get togethers or just to sit and relax.
The home is Instantly appealing with a rustic character filled country charm throughout as well as an appealing decor.
• Constructed of Hebel block with a colour bond roof, cedar timber windows and french doors, lovely wide veranda’s, a total of 233m2 (approx.) of internal living
• Four large bedrooms with good storage, the spacious master suite with a stunning ensuite, large walk in robe and French doors opening to the verandah offering a wonderful outlook
• Appealing formal and informal living zones, high vaulted ceilings, beautiful Murray pine floorboards, light and bright throughout offering lovely views from many vantage points
• Large family bathroom, beautifully appointed with spa bath plus an additional powder room
• Spacious and perfectly designed french provincial themed Kitchen with granite bench tops, Smeg appliances and offering all modern conveniences adjacent a large meals/ dining area
• Comfort throughout with numerous heating and cooling split systems and wood heating
• Lovely decor, window coverings, carpets, and flooring throughout
An inspection of all that this wonderful property and home offers is sure to impress
TO BE SOLD via – Expressions of Interest (If Not Sold prior) with the closing date for all Expressions of Interest being Friday the 28th of April 2018
Click here for the Consumer Affairs Victoria Due Diligence Checklist for Home Buyers
- Land Size Approx. - 5.83 hectares
- Fully Fenced
- Stock Yards
- 3 rain water tanks