124 Geographe Bay Road, Quindalup
$1,750,000 - $1,850,000
WATCH THE WHALES & WATER House - Property ID: 988424
Reside or holiday in the lap of luxury in this majestic 2 storey home only 50m across the road from the sparkling blue waters of Geographe Bay. Without a doubt one of the best holiday, beach front homes on offer in the area.
* This spacious brick & colorbond, 2 storey residence boasts panoramic ocean views over Geographe Bay as far as the eye can see.
* An abundance of space for all the family & guests with 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & 3 separate living areas ensuring everyone holidays in comfort.
* Enjoy a glass of wine or a meal from the upstairs, undercover, timber decked entertaining area that looks straight out to the ocean in front of you.
* Internal finishes are just as impressive with polished Rosewood hardwood floors, feature timber lined ceilings & luxurious finishes throughout.
* The massive upstairs kitchen is an entertainers delight with an abundance of storage options, endless Granite benchtops, quality appliances & ocean views to enjoy whilst cooking.
* The sunken games room at the front of the home is the perfect relaxation or fun zone for the kids & guests to unwind away from the main living & sleeping areas.
* There are 5 bedrooms on the lower level, along with two bathrooms. Choose between the corner spa bath option or the separate self contained guest suite with kitchen & living amenities.
* Upstairs is the master suite with large walk in robe, ensuite & separate powder room. A separate study is also on this level & would make an ideal home office or another bedroom.
* The huge open plan upstairs design has been created to best capture the amazing ocean views on offer & leads directly outside to the balcony & covered deck area creating a relaxed & free flowing living environment.
* The entire home has reverse cycle air conditioning and all bedrooms have ceiling fans.
* The generous 809m2 block is fully landscaped, fenced & reticulated with handy side access for the boat or caravan plus double lock up garage for the vehicles. There is also a huge shed for further storage of the tools or beach toys!
* Currently being utilised as a popular Dunsborough holiday rental with approved licences & showing outstanding and consistently high returns with figures available .
* This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase one of the areas best holiday investments in an amazing beach front location.
- Land Size Approx. - 809 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport