4 Hudson Court, Benowa
Offers above $850,000
MASSIVE FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME PLUS STUDY House - Property ID: 989356
OPPORTUNITY TO BUY IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - OWNER DOWNSIZING AND PURCHASED ELSEWHERE - MUST BE SOLD!
This fabulous family home has hit the market for the first time and is in immaculate condition. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Benowa School catchment and close to parks, shops and beach.
Inspection a must to fully appreciate the size of this home which will suit most buyers or those with extended families.
* Five large bedrooms plus study, an abundance of natural light
* Two master bedrooms boasting WIR & ensuite, one with parents retreat
* Spacious, free flowing formal & informal living areas
* Central kitchen with servery overlooks outdoor entertaining & pool
* Gas heating, hot water & cooking
* Beautiful pool surrounded by lush, low maintenance gardens
* Sunny north facing fully fenced property with side access
* Air conditioning, insulation & fans throughout
* Double lock up garage, internal access, 2x garden sheds plus water tank
* Owner is downsizing and ready to sell
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 306 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 640 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
- 47 Ashmore Road
Bundall QLD 4217
- E: email@example.com
- P: 0755 268811
- F: 07 5538 9822