6103/1A Morton Street, Parramatta
$520,000 to $560,000
Near New & High Quality Apartment in River Precinct Apartment - Property ID: 990338
This spacious 68 sqm one bedroom apartment is sure to please a first home buyer or an investor, includes the following features:
- Spacious 68sqm (apartment) + 12sqm (security car space) + 4sqm of Storage cage.
- First home buyers will benefit free stamp duty
- Fantastic investment opportunity with further infrastructure under way in Parramatta
- Open plan fully tiled living/dining area opens onto undercover balcony.
- Open plan Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
-. Great size bedroom with Built –in robe and sliding door open to balcony.
- Stunning bathroom with large frameless glass shower
- High ceilings and plenty of windows throughout further compliments the property.
- Internal Laundry with Dryer
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Low strata levies per quarter
- Architecturally designed by internationally renowned architect
- Security building.
- Lift access to building
Positioned on FIRST FLOOR this luxurious 1-bedroom apartment is situated within a short stroll to Parramatta CBD through the riverbank leisure walking track. The complex features a large landscaped parkland-like central garden that includes children's playground, gym and BBQ facilities, close to railway station, Rivercat ferry, bus interchange hub, newly proposed Light Rail, Westfield Shoppingtown, reputable schools, Western Sydney University, trendy restaurants, cafes and nearby one of the largest urban renewal projects in Australia - Parramatta Square, a World-Class Civic Heart Centre.
Please Call Parvinder Singh at 0401052053 if you like to view the property with appointment.
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning