36-40 Racecourse Place, Tamborine
Chic semi-rural retreat! House - Property ID: 992756
From the moment you turn in to the driveway at 36-40 Racecourse Place you will feel the pressures of the working day melt away.
This modern tropical home feels more like a tranquil resort than a family home. The living areas feature earthy bamboo flooring, whilst the media room and bedrooms have the warmth of carpet to take the winter chill off.
A separate multi-purpose room with a kitchenette offers a multitude of options including but not limited to guest quarters, home office or teenagers retreat. All living areas and master bedroom offer direct access to the outdoors.
Entertaining is an absolute delight, with a built-in outdoor kitchen in the main pavilion, and multiple additional entertaining spaces.
A separate fully fenced paddock at the rear is waiting to house the pony, whilst the undercover parking will accommodate a horse float, caravan and cars.
- 4 Bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Spacious open plan kitchen/family/dining
- Media room
- Semi-detached multi-purpose room with kitchenette
- Combustion fireplace and 3 split air-conditioners
- 2700 High ceilings
- VJ Board on selected Walls
- Fully insulated walls and ceilings
- Tinted windows
- Garaging at rear of property, 6x18 metres, awning 7x22 metres
- Outdoor pavilion with kitchenette and additional casual living areas
- Three water tanks with a total capacity of 69,700 Litres
- HSTP System
- 2 KW Solar Power
- Rear fenced horse paddock
- 8,704 m2 Block of land
This home is an absolute must to see. Make this your next home. Please call Diane Pihl for an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 8704 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Slow combustion wood fire