All your recently viewed properties will be listed here
Your History of properties viewed will be accessible from anywhere on the website.
We all know that the inside of our homes should be clean and clutter-free while selling, but it’s just as important that the exterior of the home makes a positive impact too.
Some people are deterred from doing too much to the exterior of their homes due to cost or the amount of effort involved, however there are plenty of things that can be done to improve the appearance of a property and help reel in those buyers.
Here are just a few of our ideas:
1. Add new trees and plants – A bare front yard can look stark and exposed, so you might like to add some trees to bring in a bit of colour and life. Plants also have the added benefit of providing a bit of privacy and they can make a property feel more secure too.
2. Colour the front door – A fresh coat of paint for your home’s exterior is likely to give it a real boost, however if you can’t afford it then you might get away with just painting the front door. A pop of colour at the entrance can help lift the appearance of your home and it will help add property value too.
3. Check windows and trims – Scratched or broken windows are never a good look and if your windows are in bad repair then your home will instantly look better with new ones. If the windows are still in good condition, take a look at the trim and make sure it looks neat and tidy too.
4. Update house numbers and letterbox – Even small changes can have a big impact on your home’s overall appearance. Change old house numbers or letterboxes with new ones that can help add a little bit of style or colour to the front of your home.
5. Give the house a good clean – If there is a build-up of mould, mildew or dirt on your home’s exterior, then a good pressure cleaning is probably the best thing you can do for it. Pressure cleaners can be bought or hired, or you might prefer to hire a professional exterior cleaner to do the work for you.