We are looking to expand our team of Professional brokers.
Professionals Finance specialist team is expanding. Ideal candidates will have previous lending experience, knowledge of the industry and the ability to process loans to settlement efficiently. This includes processing all necessary paperwork, liaising with solicitors, loan providers, builders and clients while also ensuring remarkable service is provided.
This role is an excellent way of advancing from a personal banking, credit support or loan processing role to a dynamic, independent and commission competitive position.
Who are Professionals Finance?
Professionals Finance is an extension of Professionals Real Estate. It’s a unique partnership which adds a vital service to people who are embarking on their property journey and considering how and where to secure finance. We provide finance solutions to a range of clients. From first home buyers to property investors to commercial developers – our team of brokers have excellent relationships with Australia’s leading lenders and access to the most competitive finance deals.
Why join Professionals Finance?
What our current brokers are saying:
“Having worked in the Professionals world for 11 years now, one of the most exciting and rewarding things is working in tandem with the real estate agents in delivering great outcomes for home buyers, particularly First Home Buyers. There’s just a real sense of achievement you share with the agent about having helped people into a home they love and on terms you know suit their needs.
- Mobility - our brokers are a remote workforce. You will gain access to industry leading technology and up-to-the-second information on loan applications ensuring complete mobility when travelling.
- Referrals - our team access to an exclusive source of referrals, Professionals Real Estate. Professionals real estate agents are keen referrers with many different clients, from first home buyers to property investors.
- Support - We equip you with everything you need from day one, so you can navigate the business and hit the ground running. Including marketing tools, business cards, loan forms and documents, key contacts, presentation folders and presentation resources.
Additionally, it’s great to work in a group that is as community focussed as Professionals, one that invests itself in fundraising for such worthy causes as Breast Cancer Research. Working solidly with the real estate offices is not just financially rewarding, you also make some great friends and meet high achievers who in turn motivate you to strive for excellence. You feel your part of a bigger picture.”
- Murray Jackson, Professionals Finance Specialist.
- Minimum 1-year experience within mortgage lending industry
- Certificate IV/Diploma in Mortgage Broking.
- Member of MFAA or FBAA
- Ability to build client base and maintain effective customer relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Personal drive and commitment to achieving personal goals
- A desire to grow as part of the Professionals team and community.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to join the growing Professionals community and partner with one of Australia’s largest real estate companies. If this role sounds of genuine interest then please send your CV to Professionals Finance CEO Scott McTeare at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 0429 682 373.
All applications will remain confidential.