All your recently viewed properties will be listed here
Your History of properties viewed will be accessible from anywhere on the website.
Having grown up in the Hills, I have a genuine love the area and get a real buzz from not only helping people sell their homes but also introducing new people to my much loved Kalamunda shire. A strong sense of community is very important to me, along with maintaining a reputation for doing the right thing for everyone I deal with. Over 80% of my current business is from repeat and referral work.
My experience in the real-estate industry includes:
• Co-owner and Director of Professionals Stirling Clark
• Over 8 years’ sales experience
• 2014 REIWA residential salesperson of the year
• 2014 Western Australian nominee for REIA residential salesperson of the year
• Member of Team Newland, Professionals most successful selling team internationally
• Professionals top selling Team (2010 – 2015)
• Involved with training and mentoring new industry sales representatives at REIWA
• Panel member for the REIWA training advisory board
• Have sold large multiple dwelling complexes and off the plan apartments
• Have run sub-division seminars and information nights in my local community
• Up to date with local planning strategies and developments within the Kalamunda shire
• Regular speaker at real estate training events and seminars locally and nationally
• Have consistently sold between 80-120 homes per year with Team Newland
In my spare time I enjoy playing tennis at the Forrestfield Tennis Club, being involved with humanitarian mission work and attending Church with my wife and 3 children.