3 Dover Street, West Richmond
3 Offers - Sold Within 5 Weeks House - Property ID: 445638
This solid comfortable 1950's home presents a fantastic opportunity to capitalize. The home sits on 762sqm of land (approx) with the opportunity to renovate and subdivide subject to council approval.
Three bedrooms, the main with built-in-robe, ceiling fan and security shutters on window. Second bedroom with ceiling fan and third bedroom with built-ins.
Features and Benefits
* 3 Bedrooms, the main with built-ins and ceiling fan
* 2nd bedroom with built-in and 3rd with ceiling fan
* Formal lounge room with heating and cooling, ceiling fan
* Formal dining room, outside security shutters
* Neat and bright kitchen with electric stove and oven
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Large undercover pergola with cafe' blinds
* Garage, carport and free standing work shed
This property has a wonderful garden with fruit trees and plenty of space for the children and animals to have lots of fun.
Certificate of Title 5699/976
Council City of West Torrens
Internal size 115.57sqm (approx)
Land size 762 sqm (approx)
Council rates $805.00 per annum approx
Sewer $104.00 per quarter approx
Emergency Levy $44.00 approx
Built in 1950