102 The Esplanade, Paradise Point
Esplanade Liquidation - Broadwater Frontage! Owners Bought Elsewhere House - Property ID: 593383
Step inside this fabulous home and be captivated by the views and position. Only metres to the beach and Broadwater with possible dual living layout, the home is perfect for extended families and guests to stay or a teenager's retreat.
Upstairs holds a bright, open plan entertaining area that flows onto the large balcony and kitchen/dining space. Perfect for large or small gatherings, and lounging towards the Broadwater views.
The lower level has a several different purposes depending on the family dynamic. A large living area with kitchenette and wide patio doors to the front lend to the true dual living comfort. The large bedroom to the back can also be used as a study or home office.
All the mod-cons have been added to insure that comfort and quiet are enjoyed to the maximum.
Surrounding the home is a low maintenance, well groomed yard, with a fantastic setup for a bbq area, children's play zone, or family pets to make their home. Beyond the gates, you step onto a fantastic beach and park zone that will frame your memories for generations to come.
Bring your boat for the ramp at the end of the street, and there is plenty of storage to look after the toys.
Move right into this modern property and enjoy a unique lifestyle that represents outstanding value in this position.
All entry level Paradise Point buyers must inspect!
* Uninterrupted views to the Broadwater opposite beach & parkland
* Dual street frontage with room for boat or caravan & space for pool
* 4 generous bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Dual living potential with kitchenette installed
* Separate living areas perfect for teenagers
* Fully fenced yard ready for pets & children
* Air-conditioning and gas in house
* Boat ramp at end of the street
* Walk to shops, cafes, beaches & parks