17 Torquay Close, Kewarra Beach
WELL PRESENTED - SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE House - Property ID: 631343
This thoroughly solid, very well presented residence on a large 906m2 block offers great privacy in a much sought after quiet residential close in Kewarra Beach.
The four-bedroom house features a timber deck entrance with high-pitched roof and double French doors, providing an elegant and welcoming ambience.
The rear outside living area overlooks a stylish 10-metre resort-style lap pool surrounded by a contemporary-design glass fence and tropical gardens.
This property is fully air-conditioned and tiled throughout, and its crisp and clean lines provide an atmosphere of cool serenity.
A three-vehicle carport plus separate side access for your boat and caravan, and a double shed on concrete slab rounds off the many features of this very appealing property.
The beachside suburb of Kewarra Beach, with its healthy infrastructure, schools, golf club and local shopping centre and the internationally renowned Kewarra Beach Resort, is a wonderful place to live. Just minutes away are the Clifton Beach Shopping Centre, James Cook University and the region's spectacular Coral Sea beaches. The Cairns International Airport and CBD can be reached in 20-30 minutes.
- 906sqm block
- triple carport
- additional storage for boat & caravan
- timber deck entrance
- large outdoor entertaining area
- air-conditioned & stainless steel ceiling fans
- tiled throughout
- interior recently painted
- separate side entrance to master bedroom
- mirrored built-ins and new blinds
- renovated bathroom
- separate toilet
- separate laundry
- glass-fenced 10-metre lap pool with water feature
- large garden shed on concrete slab
- additional concrete slab for second shed
- Land Size Approx. - 906 m2
- Side Access