126 Varden Street, Piccadilly
Your Own Slice of Paradise! House - Property ID: 648877 329
- Galley style kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms plus study, 1 Bathroom
- Indoor and outdoor toilet
- Separate dining & family
- Main bedroom with walk in robe
- Lush green lawns with fully automatic retic
- Outdoor semi enclosed patio area
- 2 x Evaporate Air Conditioners
- Refrigerated reverse cycle air conditioned in dining area
- Massive 10m x 6m powered shed and 2 garden sheds
- 1012 sqm block with rear lane access
This much loved family home features a modern galley style kitchen overlooking the separate dining area leading through the French doors out to the perfect courtyard to enjoy your Sunday morning coffee. The family room with plush carpet under foot is a great spot to unwind at the end of the day. The main bedroom features a walk in robe to die for.
The study at the back of the house makes the perfect home office.
Out doors the patio area is a tranquil setting, surrounded by trees and plants.
Adjoining the patio there is a closed in patio complete with a bar, allowing all year round use.
At the rear of the property you will find a huge 10 metre by 6 metre powered shed, And All the parking space you will ever need for a caravan, vehicles and what ever else you may need to park secure.
All this on 1012 sqm block.
Call today to view this lovely property.
Water Rates $200.00pa
Council Rates $1470.90pa
- Land Size Approx. - 1012 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- 10x8 Powered shed
- 10x8m Powered shed
- 10x6m Powered shed