39 Valmay Avenue, Picnic Point
Sold for $ 875,000
Sold By ~ Belinda Owsnett-Small 0417 433 313 House - Property ID: 691482 163
Set overlooking bush reserve at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac location in popular Picnic Point, is this stunning 8 year old brick Torrens Title family home, featuring:
* 4 Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
* Stunning Kitchen with Dishwasher
* Two Stylish Bathrooms, One as Ensuite
* Formal Lounge and Dining Rooms
* Family Room, Ducted Air Conditioning
* Security Alarm, Downstairs Powder Room
* Inground Pool, Backing onto Bush Reserve
* Double Remote Garage Plus Car Space
* Popular Picnic Point Cul-de-sac Location
This home is not part of the Eucalyptus Court development, there are no strata levies or anything along those lines - this is a freestanding Torrens Title home which was built by Australand at the end of the cul-de-sac in Valmay Avenue.
For any further details or to arrange an inspection by appointment, please feel free to phone or email listing agent Belinda Owsnett-Small.