10 Waterloo Crescent, Lesmurdie
**SOLD** THE PLACE TO START IS HERE! House - Property ID: 695132
Spacious split level home in true seventies style, situated on a flat, generous half acre (2,039sqm) in quiet street, is a very tempting purchase for those wishing to step up to an affordable hills address.
* It offers 4 good sized bedrooms plus study area, games room and two bathrooms.
* Stylish sunken lounge with high cathedral ceiling.
* The dining area is in the heart of the house, warmed by slow combustion heater.
* Bonus feature: Large activity room with separate access.
* Double lock up garage.
* Water-wise garden.
* Top location for a choice of local high schools such as Mazenod College, St Brigids College and Lesmurdie Senior High; amenities like Ray Owen Sporting Complex and nearby local shops.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a comfortable and stylish family home in a serene location.
If you want a large home close to schools and transport that you can add your own touches to don't miss this one.
For more information call Julie Honey on 0412 226 491
- Land Size Approx. - 2039 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Gas Bayonet
- Games Room
- Built-In Wardrobes