1 Freemont Drive, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 555,000
House and Cottage in peaceful Forest Park House - Property ID: 711073
Spacious split-level home with a separate self-contained cottage on a very private and flat half acre of fertile soil. Skylights and cathedral ceilings create a sense of space and light enhanced by polished floors and open plan living.
THE MAIN HOUSE:
- Country kitchen with large timber island bench
- Lounge with cathedral ceilings and skylights
- Media room
- 5 bedrooms, all larger than usual
- 2 bathrooms
- Veranda off the bedrooms
- Large front veranda for outdoor entertaining
- Polished floors and potbelly heater
- Open plan lounge, dining
- Bedroom with en suite
- Covered veranda
- Double carport
- Plenty of lawn to kick a ball
This is truly a wonderful place to raise a family. The cottage could generate a rental income, house the grandparents or could be used for a home business.
If this is ticking most of your desire boxes then waste no time and contact Ton Wolf or our office soon to arrange for an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 2392 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Cathedral ceilings