8A Treatt Avenue, Padstow
Sold for $ 880,000
Sold By ~ Dean Owsnett & Josh Sammut House - Property ID: 754713
Set in a quiet and sought after location within walking distance to both Revesby and Padstow train stations and shopping villages this large 4 bedroom home is a must to inspect.
Downstairs offers an open plan lounge & dining area that flows out onto a sunny, low maintenance grassed backyard and there is also a separate family room. The spacious, modern kitchen boasts extra cupboard and bench space plus a dishwasher.
Upstairs there are 4 double sized bedrooms that have each been complimented with built in robes while the main also offers an ensuite and a large balcony. The stylish main bathroom is equipped with a separate bath and shower.
Other features of this prized freestanding home include ducted air-conditioning, internal laundry with third toilet and an over sized double garage with internal access.
* Double Storey, Freestanding 4 Bedroom Home, 327sqm
* Large double sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with walk in and balcony
* 2 Stylish bathrooms
* Huge modern kitchen with dishwasher
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Large double car garaging
* Rare position being able to walk to both Revesby & Padstow shopping centres and train stations
* 'Lucky number 8' in a whisper quiet cul-da-sac
Why buy a duplex when you can buy a freestanding home!
For further details contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581