46 James Street, Bassendean
PICTURE PERFECT House - Property ID: 777114
Why go through all the hassle of building when you can move straight into this brand new home.
Located close to the town centre, transport and schools, this large four Bedroom two Bathroom family home ticks all the boxes.
There is a separate Home Theatre for the family to enjoy, a large open plan Family/Kitchen/Meals for every day living, an Activity Room for the kids as well as a separate Study for every one to share .
Enjoy the all year round comfort of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. There are also high ceilings and a well appointed kitchen that over looks the garden. This home really is the complete package.
All these features and so much more, including:
* Stone Bench Tops
* Free Standing 900mm Gas Stove
* Double Linen Cupboard
* Walk In & Built in Robes
* Insulation Batts
* Large Alfresco Area
* 31 Course Ceilings in Living area and Master Bedroom
* En Suite Bathroom has Double Basins & separate WC
* House Size 291m2 UMR
* Land Size 500m2
* Water Rates $890.19 per annum
* Shire Rates $2350.00 interim/approx. amount per annum
- Land Size Approx. - 500 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport