11B Milton Avenue, Balcatta
**UNDER OFFER BY MARLENE CRAWFORD** Villa - Property ID: 779992
For a Private Viewing please call MARLENE 0400 624 430
BOLD & BRASSY (Villa's B & C are the same floor plan & developer fit out)
QUALITY, SIZE & LOCATION TO IMPRESS
THIS IS A MUST SEE..LARGE LIVING AREA IN A PRIVATELY OWNED & LIVED IN COMPLEX
NO STRATA FEE'S....WHY PAY MORE WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TOO?
These Villa's are all finished off with the same quality and colour theme, and a few with same floor plan.
Built 2009, only 1 owner, Construction is Brick & Colorbond.
Close to Schools, Shops & Transport all within walking distance.
AWESOME living areas with quality fit out, high ceilings & overlooking an entertainers courtyard.
• Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite with large shower, vanity and toilet
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are double size with built in robes
• Large Compact Open plan kitchen (with floor to ceiling cupboards & wine rack), family & meals room
• Family bathroom has shower, bath and toilet
• Laundry has under bench cupboards and a broom closet
• Large walk in pantry/linen of passage
• Large portico enters into a large passage
• Double remote controlled garage with shoppers entry & extra storage area with high ceilings, and access to courtyard
* Alarm (can be remote or monitored)
• Stainless Steel Baumatic: Gas Hotplate, Electric Under bench Oven & Rangehood
• Stainless Steel Double-draw Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher
• High Ceilings thru out with Recessed Ceiling to Living room
• Quality Modern Fittings with Downlights
• Clear Glass Shower Screens
• Modern neutral tiling to wet area's
• Porcelain tiles through out living area's
• Custom made window treatments
• Entertainer's Courtyard is paved
• Instant Gas Hot Water System
• Reticulation to front and rear yards & Outdoor Shower
• Less than 1/2 km to: Balcatta Primary, St. Lawrence Catholic School, Main St, local deli, bus stops, Wanneroo Road & Morley Drive
• Less than 4.1km to Mirrabooka Shopping Centre & Bus Station, via High School
• 3.5km to Northlands Shopping Centre, Service Station & Northlands Tavern
• 10.6km to Trigg Beach
- Land Size Approx. - 193 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- porcelian tiling