19 O'Grady Drive, Paradise Point
North Facing Renovated Waterfront Family Home - Large 1065m2 Block House - Property ID: 786706
Are you looking for a lifestyle home that caters to all the family's needs? Well this outstanding waterfront property could be the dream abode you have been searching for!
Renovated to a very high standard, this 4 bedroom, plus office, 3.5 bathroom home is positioned on a massive 1065m2 block with an enviable North facing aspect and a breathtaking long canal water outlook. Located within a quiet street at Paradise Point (Eastern side of Oxley Dr), The Broadwater's beach and parkland, and the village centre of Shops, Cafes and Restaurants are all within an easy 850m stroll.
This home has been designed to cater to those that enjoy entertaining family and friends within a relaxed and private setting. Offering multiple living spaces that include an 8 seater media room, rumpus room with wet bar, a spacious separate lounge room, and an upstairs kids retreat. The combined family and dining area is located adjacent to the impressive kitchen, and bi-fold doors open up to create a seamless flow out to the North facing alfresco entertaining area. The sundrenched swimming pool is surrounded by lush gardens, timber decking, and a covered BBQ area and 6 person spa. A timber boardwalk leads down to the water's edge, ideal for casting a line, and where a boat ramp with electric winch are in place to ensure the boatie/s of the family can cruise the open waters of the Coomera River and beyond within 500m's.
This property is not just a house it's a "Family Home", and really the only way to completely appreciate its wonderful ambiance is to come and view it for yourself.
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite, double vanity, free standing bathtub, monsoon shower head and jets
- Stylish main bathroom with two way access from the 2nd bedroom, downstairs powder room
- Home office with separate entry
- Dream kitchen with granite bench top and 2 pak cabinetry, plenty of storage, quality s/s appliances; Bosch 4 burner gas cooktop, 2 draw dishwasher, built-in Bosch microwave and Delonghi Coffee machine, plumbing to the fridge and a servery sliding stacker window
- Timber shutters throughout, air-conditioning, wired for cable TV, solar hot water
- Rumpus room with wet bar and bi-fold doors out to the alfresco entertaining area
- Spacious lounge room with timber flooring
- Upstairs kids retreat
- 8 seater media room with projector and large screen
- Open plan family and dining area off the kitchen with bi-fold doors leading out to the pool and alfresco entertaining area
- Extremely private North facing Pebblecrete swimming pool
- Covered entertaining area with 6 person spa, BBQ and bar fridge, speaker system, external bathroom
- Timber Boardwalk with ramp and electric winch
- Direct access 500m cruise out to the Coomera River
- Lovely herb and fruit garden, workshop
- Road to water side access
- Room to accommodate a large caravan, boat or trailer
- Two driveway access with double garaging and room to accommodate multiple vehicles off road
- Massive 1065m2 land area
- Quiet street (Eastern side of Oxley Dr)
- 850m stroll to The Broadwater's beach and parkland, and to Paradise Points shop, cafe and Restaurant precinct