23 Howard Street, Runaway Bay
Rarely Available Outstanding Location - North To Wide Inlet Directly Off The Broadwater House - Property ID: 816580
Consisting of only 15 houses, this limited pocket of prime Gold Coast real estate is extremely sought after and incredibly tightly held. This amazing opportunity has only arisen due to the interstate relocation of its long term residents.
Offering a perfect northerly aspect to a wide waterway inlet opening directly into the pristine Broadwater and with a large grassy back yard flowing down to an abundant white sandy beach, this stunning property provides a perfect waterside oasis setting for its fortunate new owner.
The large, substantial residence is constructed mostly of double brick and suspended concrete and consists of:
- 734m2* allotment with 15m* sandy beach frontage
- 5 large bedrooms (4 upstairs and 1 downstairs)
- 3 bathrooms (2 upstairs and 1 downstairs)
- Open plan white kitchen and expansive ground floor fully tiled living area
- Huge fully tiled billiard room / rumpus room
- Enormous enclosed glassed sunroom with stunning outlook
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking fully tiled pool
- 2nd upstairs undercover entertaining overlooking back yard and waterway
- Double lock up garage plus additional double carport behind electric gate and large rendered fence
- Protected floating pontoon boat mooring with immediate access to Broadwater and beyond
VACANT AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE POSSESSION. BE QUICK FOR THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY - DON'T MISS OUT!