10 Copper Lane, Wattle Grove
Sold for $ 500,000
COMFORTABLE IN COPPER LANE House - Property ID: 828935 418
I have here a stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the very sort after Wattle Grove Primary School Zone, with the added benefit of being close to the CBD and just as close the the beautiful Hills.
This home has been updated fairly recently and is stunning. This is still a very young home being built in 2004.
You will see it has a very modern kitchen with a gourmet oven, dishwasher, pantry and loads of bench space with an island bench as an added bonus giving you even more kitchen storage. The laundry has also been updated to match the kitchen bench-top and the home has new flooring throughout.
Things you will want to know are:
• Stunning Kitchen overlooking the dining and family area
• Dishwasher, gourmet oven and a range-hood
• Separate media/theatre room
• Master with walk in robe and ensuite
• 2nd bedroom a queen with built in robe
• 3rd & 4th are single/double size
• Refrigerated Ducted Air-conditioning
• Double carport with rear access for trailer
• Patio (full length of rear of house, with brekkie bar)
• Artificial turf out the back, plus veggie gardens and fruit trees galore.
• Manual reticulation
• Garden Shed
All this plus:
Wattle Grove Primary School which won "Primary School of the year" 2014 is just a short walk from this beautiful home. You will also have access to 5 public and private secondary schools.
Shopping amenities are within a 5 minute drive at Forrestfield Market Shopping Centre, you will find Coles, Woolworths and many other specialist shops including hair dressers. Other facilities close by are the Hartfield Recreation Centre offering a variety of sports including Auskick, Rugby , Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Tennis and a gym. Within a short distance you will also find Hartfield Country Golf Club which is an 18 hole championship golf course.
A new shopping centre, (under construction now) on Hale Road and is due to start trading in September 2016, it will include an Aldi supermarket, a medical centre, fitness centre, child care facilities and 12 specialist stores.
Please call Marilyn Way 041 544 5064 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land Size Approx. - 556 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport