91 Seagull Avenue, Mermaid Beach
One Title, Five Income Streams, Endless Opportunities... Other - Property ID: 836377
607m2 of land area does not come around very often in the popular and highly sought after Seagull Avenue in the heart of sunny Mermaid Beach. Couple this with 5 units on the one title, returning over an estimated $92,000 per year and your mind starts churning through your unlimited options Will you landbank and forever reap the rewards of this Blue Chip investment? Redevelop? Or build your one-of-a-kind dream family home, on one of the biggest blocks on the street?
This solid brick block of units, producing 5 income streams consists of 2 x three bedrooms, 2 x two bedrooms and 1 x one bedroom plus an in-ground share pool and large communal entertaining area. Should you decide to secure it for your investment portfolio, all units have been refurbished and modernised, so there is nothing further to do other than look forward to a prosperous future.
- Large 607 m2 block with wide 18.75m street frontage
- 5 units on one title returning over an estimated $92,000 per year
- Blue chip investment opportunity for your portfolio
- In-ground shared pool
- Prime location - stones throw from the popular Nobby's precinct with stylish bars, restaurants and boutique shops
- Walk to the patrolled beach daily
Nobby's Beach is ever growing and changing - it is seen as a capital growth hot-spot for the future - the bigger the block the bigger you will financially benefit, so don't let this opportunity pass you by. Call Luke Henderson today for an inspection - 0409 599 507.
Council Rates: Approximately $6,504 p.a.
Water Rates: Approximately $2,000 p.a.
Rental Return: Approximately over $92,000 p.a. *
* Unit 1 - Currently tenanted for $325 p/w until 22/01/2016
* Unit 2 - Currently tenanted for $420 p/w until 17/05/2016
* Unit 3 - Currently tenanted for $380 p/w on a periodic lease
* Unit 4 - Privately held - Appraised at $335 p/w
* Unit 5 - Currently tenanted for $310 p/w until 14/09/2016
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport