6 Lenamont Court, Dunsborough
Sold for $ 690,000
TICKS ALL OF THE BOXES! House - Property ID: 842046
PROPERTIES IN WINDLEMERE ESTATE ARE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DUE TO THE GREAT LOCATION OF BEING SO CLOSE TO TOWN WHILST THE LARGE BLOCK SIZES CREATE A SEMI RURAL FEEL. THIS ABODE IS WELL POSITIONED ON A 1,679 SQM BLOCK AMONGST LANDSCAPED GARDENS & LAWNS.THIS PROPERTY IS TRULY A ONE OFF OPPORTUNITY.
- This spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom + study home is well located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- The large open plan kitchen/living/dining area has been thoughtfully designed for functional family living.
- The kitchen boasts an expansive breakfast bar that forms the hub of the home.
- Plenty of storage space, gas stove and oven, separate grill, large pantry and double sink complete the kitchen.
- A separate family room located at the front of the home features floating timber floor boards and provides that much needed 2nd living zone for either the kids or parents.
- Climate controlled via the air conditioner in the main living zone and a cosy wood fire in the dining area.
- The main bedroom features a ensuite, walk in robe and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- The enclosed and spacious alfresco area is the external centre of attention' featuring a fantastic pizza oven to ensure effortless entertaining all year round.
- A Bali style gazebo overlooks the below ground salt water swimming pool.
- Easy maintenance & fully reticulated lawns and gardens surround the home.
- The bonus of side access via the sealed driveway that connects to the workshop located in the backyard.
- The 45 m2 (approx.) powered workshop has an additional undercover bay perfect for the boat or caravan.
- Currently tenanted at $500 per week until the 7th of July 2017.
- This location is very popular - So call me today to view this property that will tick all of the boxes!
- Land Size Approx. - 1679 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking