16 Cagney Way, Lesmurdie
Sold for $ 675,000
Gorgeous family property with BONUS separate studio/home-business/potential granny flat! House - Property ID: 855608
This warm and inviting family home is loaded with features and possibilities to excite the fussiest of home buyers. From the modern open-plan layout with its abundant natural light, to the expansive wooden patio entertaining area where you will be a host to many family gatherings. You will be amazed at the versatility and practicality of this beautiful property.
Some features and benefits include:
SEPARATE STUDIO/HOME BUSINESS
• Huge 8m x 5m powered and air-conditioned studio/home-business with its own wooden deck, porch area. Enormous potential as granny flat/games room/teen retreat
• Attached to this huge studio is a renovated, original 11m x 3m railway carriage overlooking bush gardens adding charm and character to the whole property.
• Open plan living/kitchen/dining area with high ceilings, large windows and plenty of natural light.
• Good sized original kitchen with terrific potential to expand and renovate.
• Great sized master bedroom with walk-in & built-in robes plus en suite.
• Bedroom three is a double-sized room offering either a teen retreat/study area or wonderfully large guest room.
• Brand new carpets throughout.
• New and quality curtains from Chelsea Decor.
• Separate front lounge room.
• Study-nook or formal dining.
• A naturally cool, well insulated home in summer with light-coloured, low maintenance Indian sandstone floors.
• Two split system air-conditioners and ceiling-fans throughout for those extra hot days.
• Snug and cosy in Winter a large slow-combustion fire warms the home beautifully.
• Good sized laundry with three linen/storage cupboards.
• Two toilets.
• Two-car carport under the main roof line.
• Fibreglass, below-ground, salt water, swimming pool.
• Two huge gabled patio entertaining areas (6m x 14m & 6m x 6m)
• Gorgeous natural block with meandering walkways amongst mature gum trees.
• Country-style veggie garden with chook-run tucked away behind the studio.
• Auto-reticulated front and rear gardens.
• Level and very usable 1930sqm block.
• 6m x 4m (approx.) Garden Shed.
Well located in a quiet street close to several local primary/high schools and public transport routes.
If you've been waiting for that home with endless possibilities plus potential and have dreamt of having your own studio or home business then put this one to the top of your shopping list. Contact Team Newland for inspection details.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining