54 Bronzewing Avenue, Ellenbrook
Sold for $ 485,000
UNDER OFFER HOME OPEN CANCELLED House - Property ID: 863746
Your opportunity is here to move into your new family home, raise the kids in this warm and inviting home with plenty of room for everyone. This spacious home has been tastefully renovated and has plenty of character inside and out and so well located to shopping, schools, transport and parks and just a stones throw to perfect paradise to walk the dog and take the kids to play along the gorgeous lakes and gardens. At a price that would suit the budget of a budding family, including features such as:
* Entrance hall.
* Formal lounge to the front of the home
* Generous master bedroom with walk in robe
* Renovated en-suite
* Large open plan living, dining and family area with lots of windows overlooking the lush gardens and all set around an inviting wood heater for those coming winter days and nights.
* New kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and bench space.
* Through the kitchen is a cleverly designed study that has access from the garage which is perfect to run a home business
* 3 more good size bedrooms 2 with built in robes and 1 with a walk in robe and ceiling fan
* Family bathroom with a separate bath, which again has been tastefully renovated
* Laundry with new cupboards and tiling and direct access to outside
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning PLUS a reverse cycle air con to the living area.
FEATURES GALORE CONTINUE THROUGH TO THE OUTSIDE
Through the double French doors from the living area you will be greeted with an entertaining area you wont want to leave.
* Huge pitched patio PLUS wrap around undercover area
* Raised timber decking all set amongst stunning well established gardens.
* Everyone will enjoy the below ground salt water pool that has solar heating
* Double lock up garage PLUS a very functional large secure powered workshop with street access.
* Loads of off street parking
PLUS THERE IS MORE
* Solar electricity and solar hot water to reduce those ever increasing power bills
* Bore reticulation to save on water bills as well.
* Alarm system
SO COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF AND START MAKING PLANS TO HAVE YOUR OWN 'PLACE TO CALL HOME'
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport