34 Azalea Gardens, Forrestfield
Sold for $ 525,000
Spectacular location - Spacious Modern Home House - Property ID: 865806
Opposite open park lands, this contemporary home (only 8 years old) stands proud amidst quality properties on a fantastic street. This large 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is situated on a slightly raised block and includes multiple spacious open plan living areas, theater room, games room, security system, air-conditioning throughout and an incredible master bedroom with luxurious double ensuite.
Freshly painted, this modern, stylish family home feels almost brand new. The spacious kitchen overlooks formal dining and comes decked out with plenty of storage space, gas cooktop, plumbing to the fridge, a shopper's entrance from the double car garage and a state of the art pyroletic self-cleaning oven.
The theatre room has been intelligently designed in order to enhance your viewing pleasure. Roller shutters on the window and dark paint on the walls and door, reduce light and increase the viewing ambience of the room. Whether you've invited the whole family around to watch the latest episode of Game of Thrones, or all your friends for a killer gaming session- this home certainly has entertainment options for them all.
The backyard features a glorious full-length gable patio overlooking a lush garden that follows the fence line.
- Modern family 4 bedroom 2 bathroom +Theatre
- Multiple spacious living quarters
- Massive 218sqm of living space + 36sqm of garage on a commanding 608sqm block
- Directly opposite manicured parkland
- Roller shutters and security system- provide privacy and safety
- Massive master bedroom with his/her walk-in robes and park views
- Regal ensuite with double vanity AND double shower
- Generous bedrooms- with built in robes
- Comfortable ducted air conditioning and gas connection
- Quality flooring and freshly painted throughout
Call THEY KEY TEAM now to arrange an inspection!
Nick Mitchell: 0415 833 131
Alex Mitchell: 0404 122 943
- Land Size Approx. - 604 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System