17 Penrith Court, Helensvale
Highest sale price on the street! House - Property ID: 882770
Great Family Home, Excellent Location, Immaculate Condition, just move in.
This well maintained 4 bedrooms plus 2 study areas, 2 bathrooms, traditional brick veneer home is sited on an elevated 790m2 block of land at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and backing on to a neighbourhood parkland.
The front of the home is two storeys, with all the living/bedroom/bathroom areas on the upper level.
Lower/entry level comprises of: Double garage with new auto garage doors, with access to extra garage storage area of approximately 30m2.
Also at entry level is a separate lockable air conditioned room which is presently used as a home office and additional off road parking area for boat/trailer or car.
- Large Gourmet kitchen, Smeg electric cook top and oven, adjoining Separate dining/living family room, with access to rear garden and pool
- Further formal lounge/dining room, with a balcony and feature cathedral ceiling. Recently installed new Plantation Shutters
- Master bedroom with ensuite, overlooking pool area
- Three other great sized bedrooms with built in cupboards, Family bathroom and toilet
- 2 home offices, one with separate external entrance, ideal work from home
- Large laundry with linen cupboards
- Small storage room externally next to the barbeque area
- Undercover entertainment and pool area
- The rear boundary fence adjoins a large parkland reserve with a playground and walking paths
- Fully fenced 60,000 litre swimming pool, Under cover barbeque area
- Easy to maintain gardens
- There is a 6000 litre capacity water storage tanks and pump and taps to the front and rear gardens
- The home has recently had new carpets, and repainted internally
- Energy efficient LED lights
- There is a 300 lt energy efficient heat pump hot water system
- R2 ceiling insulation installed to the whole of the home
- The upper level is fitted with a 13kw inverter type reverse cycle ducted air conditioning system that can be zoned to all main rooms and bedrooms
- Bedrooms and family/dining room are fitted with ceiling fans
- Two hard wired smoke detectors are fitted
- Multi-station Intercom/radio is fitted and connected to the front door and bell
Helensvale is located at the Northern end of the Gold Coast. Helensvale is serviced by a Westfield Shopping Centre and two neighbourhood shopping centres, fire station, ambulance, 3 age care facilities, Medical and dental centre, 3 hotels, golf club, bowls club, tennis club, cricket club, library and community centre, 3 kindergartens, state primary and high schools. There are also many private schools within close proximity. Also a few minutes' drive to 3 of the Gold Coast's Theme Parks - Wet'n'wild / Movie World / Dreamworld
By car, 2 minute drive to the train station that connects to Robina to the south and Brisbane CBD and airport to the north, 5 minutes to the closest boat ramp, 10 minutes to the Southport Broadwater, 20 minutes to Surfers Paradise beach, 20 minutes to Tamborine Mountain rainforest, 30 minutes to Coolangatta or 35 minutes Brisbane airport, 45 minutes to Brisbane CBD.