18 Lomatia Way, Forrestfield
Sold for $ 529,000
Spacious Family home with retain and build subdivision potential (1183sqm block) House - Property ID: 883545
Coming to the market is an opportunity not often found on the Northern side of Hale road (Berkshire side). This huge family home sits atop an 1183sqm R20 block and is positioned to give you the potential to retain the entire home AND chop of a section of the block and sell it off for a tidy profit (subject to shire approval).
How does this differ from other potential retain and builds options on the market right now?
I'm glad you asked!
1. Almost all other sub-divisible properties we get for sale are on the older side of Forrestfield while this one is nestled at the end of a well-kept and very quiet cul-de-sac street.
2. Most other sub-divisible properties in Forrestfield have old 60's homes on them which are in need of a makeover any tiny 3x1's. Not this one though boasting 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 4 living spaces, huge modern kitchen and heaps of quality extras you would expect in a family home.
3. The current zoning is R20 and with the shires new proposed rezoning changes this block will become R20/R30 BUT the shire will require you to have over 1000sqm to actually make use of the higher R30 zoning. Well with 1183sqm to play with you open up your options for putting more houses on the block when the changes do come through.
Let's not forget that this beautifully maintained and presented family home is ideal for the large family looking for space for the kids. If you are looking for the next up-size with long term potential for growth then this should also be of serious consideration.
Some of the features of the home include:
• Large separate lounge area with slow combustion fire and built in bar area
• Formal dining area adjoining the lounge
• Huge updated kitchen with heaps of bench and cupboard space, 900mm cook top and dishwasher
• Separate enclosed games room which is perfect for a home theatre
• Recently serviced ducted air conditioning, split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
• All 4 bedrooms have built in or walk in robes and are great sizes
• Security screens and roller shutters for extra security
• 2 well maintained bathrooms and 2 toilets and powder room
• Great size laundry with heaps of storage
• 9 solar panels on the 47c government rebate
• Huge patio entertaining area overlooking the lush bore reticulated gardens and gazebo sitting area.
• 5m x 6.5m powered workshop with drive in access
• Carport under the main roof
• Very high gabled carport area for undercover car, boat or caravan parking
• Easy access to Roe highway and a short walk to Dawson Park Primary School and Forrestfield Sports Academy
Whether it's an investment or a big family home you're looking for, this property represents value on so many levels. Contact Glen Newland to register your interest today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport