5 Coolabah Way, Forrestfield
Location, Value and Potential!! House - Property ID: 888715
Whether you're stepping up or down the property ladder, this gem set in a peaceful pocket of Forrestfield, tucked into a quiet cul-de-sac location is perfect for the first home buyer or down-sizer alike. Being walking distance to the foot of the beautiful Lesmurdie Falls and set around the stunning Horse Country Area' on Holmes Road you'll be taken by all the location has to offer.
With features that include:
• Open kitchen living dining area
• Neutral dcor throughout
• Alarm system, door sensor and security screens
• 2 spacious bedrooms 1 bathroom
• Both bedrooms have built in robes
• Instant gas hot water system
• Air conditioning
• Huge outdoor patio entertaining area
• Mature gardens with garden shed
• Side access with plenty of room for a Caravan or Boat
• Whopping 564sqm block
The bones and location of this home are second to none! In this price range with a little foresight it's easy to see the huge potential this one has to offer. If you're looking to downsize the house but not the garden the large block gives you plenty of space to get creative. If you like winters abroad or long road trips in the caravan this ones an ideal lock and leave.
Contact Glen Newland 0433 657 895 for your private inspection today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport