3 Bandin Place, Maida Vale
Sold for $ 489,000
Who doesn't love HUGE Workshops and Kitchens? House - Property ID: 891222
It's a trick question because I'm certain the answer is EVERYONE!
This well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfect for the young family, first home buyer or down sizer who wants nothing to do but move in and enjoy. The chef is going to fall in love with the huge, recently renovated kitchen and the mechanic/hoarder of the family will be well impressed with the 9x6m (approx.) powered and plumbed workshop.
• Open plan kitchen, dining & family area
• Formal front lounge room/second living area
• 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with built in/walk in robes
• Huge floor to ceiling windows
• 2 toilets
• Ducted air conditioning and gas bayonet
• Security screens on doors
• Modern neutral colour schemes throughout.
• Large gabled patio entertaining area
• Terrific lawn for the kids and dog to run around on
• Double lockup carport
• Terrific sized 614sqm block
Let's talk about that Workshop:
• Built by a Sparkie with its own fuse box
• More power points than you could ever require (14 points)
• Heaps of fluoro overhead lighting
• Concrete pad
• Extra high 2.6m roller door access
• Drive in access to the shed through the carport
• Mezzanine floor for extra storage
• Plumbed sink
• Whirly birds in the roof to let the heat out
As you can see this house has some terrific features which is going to tick his and her boxes. Situated in a very quiet cul-de-sac street amongst quality homes with the convenience of being close to both the Roe and Tonkin Highway's for the commuter, as well as the airport being only 8.5kms away!
We are all aware of the impact the new Train Station will have on the surrounds. Now is the time to act so you can sit back and reap the benefits later. Don't delay, act today and call Glen Newland on 0433 657 895 to arrange your private viewing!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge