5 Koomyle Mews, Viveash
IDEAL FAMILY HOME !!! House - Property ID: 931994
Viewing is a must! A family home with all the amenities to make life easy. From the separate zoned living to the stylish outdoor entertaining you will enjoy the space and privacy afforded at this riverside address in the highly sought after suburb of Viveash.
The master suite is set privately to the front of the home with access to a formal lounge and dinning, well separated from the hub of the home. Tiled floorboards lead from the front door through to the large open plan kitchen and meals family and games area.
The central chefs kitchen boasts wrap around bench tops, extensive storage and a shoppers entry, enjoying both the ease of serving the indoor meals and the outdoor entertaining which is accessed through double glass doors.
The "kids wing" is set to the rear of the property and offers 3 double-sized bedrooms with full bathroom.
The private outdoor area with full length dome patio ,lighting & pull down shades is great for all year round entertaining .
Walking distance to park lands, the Swan River, shops, schools and public transport links, this is a delightful family home.
Notable features include:
- Classy entrance with double doors, great for getting in large furniture
- Stunning pillars and window treatments, verticals, curtains and pelmets
- Master suite with walk in robe and large en suite with spa
- Formal dining room
- Classy sunken formal lounge
- Swanky kitchen with lots of storage and shoppers entry
- Sunken games room
- Meals and family room
- Tiled floors and carpets
- Outdoor patio living includes slide down screens
- 2 car garage parking under the main roof
- New duct ed air-conditioning
- Bore reticulation / 581 sqm block with gorgeous gardens
- Walk to the River, schools, shops and train station or catch a bus
- River walk trail or cycle path nearby
- Close to Primary and High Schools (public or private)
Please call Helen Colja 0411 152 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your private viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 581 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Bore reticulation
- Alarm System